Our nineteen large rooms are individually styled, each one decorated with unique hand-crafted furniture. Decorative accessories and furnishings reflect colonial traditions and are made from the highest quality materials. In the bathroom you'll find a range of natural bath and beauty products supplied by the Nakara Spa. All rooms are fully equipped with modern amenities. A central elevator serves all three floors of the hotel.
In short, the rooms at Ping Nakara have been created to provide you with tranquil beauty in the elegant style of times past, but with all the modern facilities that today’s traveller might require, including our renowned pillow menu.
Guest Room Features
- Over-sized rooms, with a minimum size of 39.8 square meters.
- Hand finished hardwood floors
- Creative over-height ceilings
- Furniture and room furnishings reflect the colonial period in both style and materials
- Luxurious Persian carpets
- Writing desks, clothes cabinets, side tables
- Sofas in Royal Grand Deluxe rooms
- Over-sized Sealy PosturePedic™ mattresses
- 300 count all-cotton linens, with hypoallergenic duvet and pillows as standard, as well as a selection of pillows for your personal comfort
- All bathrooms have separate bath and shower, 8 Royal Grand Delux have Jacuzzis
- Rain showers in all rooms
- Nakara Spa organic bath products
- Extra heavy all-cotton towels and bath robes
- In room safe, CD/DVD player, direct dial telephone, wide screen TV with satellite/cable stations, antique reproduction alarm clock
- Extensive mini-bar
- Outdoor swimming pool with poolside chaises longues and umbrellas
- Food and Beverage service throughout the hotel
- The Library: showcasing travel, Asian themed books and selection of newspaper and magazine, located on the ground floor
- Lobby bar for coffee and tea service, full bar and wine cellar
- While the guest rooms and public parts of the hotel are non-smoking, there are discreet smoking areas within the grounds